Rue Magazine

Remember that crack load of posts i still need to do? Here we go with the first one off the check list.

Have you heard of Rue Magazine?
Well its pretty much an adorable magazine and you should start reading it.
If you click on the link above and flip through until page 145 you will see a video up in the right hand corner of the page. Friendships, this is my video!



Okay well only partly my video. But i still got giddy when i saw the video featured in the magazine.

My dear friend Matt Sundin was so kind to let me tag team film and edit this "modern varitey show" with him for Rue Magazine. The magazine was doing a piece on turning a normal reception into a Modern Variety Show which included a magician, a jazz band, a personal painter, and a photobooth.


I didn't care very much for the song choice but its whats we had to work with so.. 
Love me or hate me it's still an obsession. (bad girls club anyone?)


It's So Us: A Modern Variety Show from Madison Waters on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. loved the video. it was neat to see the beginning and during stages of the prep for the variety show. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete