Please explain to me why golfing is a thing.






































10/04/13
They put me in a room. 
Green walls.
Pictures of golf courses plastered all over.
The choice of green makes sense now.
Isn't that a little tacky?
Don't they know that golf is the worst sport in the history of all the sports?
Why do they think this would calm anyone down? 

Is this the foreshadowing of things to come?
Is this golf coursed plastered room going to become my life?
Because its scary how many parallels I could make.
So.dramatic.

Driving, preparing myself for this hour, I was going over in my head what they would ask me.

I've been asked these questions so many times before that I could literally write my own survey.
But how am I supposed to try and explain the weight of this last year in a 10 minute visit?
And how are they supposed to make an educated decision on what direction I should take in these 10 minutes, when it took me 7 months searching for an answer to finally get a hint at a direction.

Again, I trust the guidance that I've been given. 
But that doesn't stop my mind from racing a thousand miles an hour coming up with every possible outcome so as to make sure i am not blindsided.

I've definitely decided that the choice of green is extremely tacky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment