bathroom stalls and run-on sentences


me. 

standing in a bathroom stall playing draw something on my iphone so I don't look like a fool attempting stick figures of beyonce, lady gaga, and hey arnold in the office.

>> is this one of those moments where addicts realize how low they've sunk and want to turn their life around?

& while we're on the subject. I would also like to take this moment to explain to the short people of this world how awkward it feels on a daily basis going into a bathroom but being just tall enough that your head awkwardly peaks over the stall so that you can pretty much see into the business going around you. I pretend this is not so, crouch a little, keep my eyes fixed on the ground, and go on with my day. i've said it before and i'll say it again-THIS WORLD IS NOT MADE FOR TALL PEOPLE. 

ohp, and.
crazy plans are happening on this end of the country.
*as my stomach leaps in excitement!

1 comment:

  1. i love this post. i've missed your posts. i love our mutual love and addiction for all things 30 rock and DRAW SOMETHING. i think i have 30 games right now. it's a problem...
    i'm excited for you and your big plans. your life is tall and cool.

    ReplyDelete