Happy Holidays


I don't get to go home for the Holidays this year (which I can't think about or I might have a small-ish break down) so moving on to the fact that I get to have a New York Christmas & New Year Eve which am pretty stoked for! Can you say watch the ball drop from Aubrey's rooftop complete with twinkle lights AND party hats?? Aubrey and her family are also adopting me this weekend for Christmas and I am so excited to see that adorable little town and family of hers (again)

These are pictures from the Ward Christmas party on Saturday (taken by alpha) and I felt it was necessary to post them here. I love my little Ward family more than I can express.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My friend Samantha (Sam) is living in NY too as a nanny! I don't know if you are in the same singles ward but if you are you should be friends! she isn't going home for christmas either! (ps secretly i wish i could be in NYC for the holidays.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful and great madi! I hope your holidays are amazing. Take pictures of NYE:D

    ReplyDelete